Sunday, May 03, 2009

There are some things I know...

*The storms have been terrible this weekend.

*I'm glad i'm not home (regardless of how bad I WANT to be home) since my house has been without electricity since yesterday afternoon.

*My 23rd birthday is in 11 Days

*Finals are this week, and I still don't know the names of my classes this semester.

*It's wonderful having friends with boys a little younger than my youngest (step), so I can pass down clothes instead of having more to sell in a yard sale.

*Kaylee is already spoiled to being held after spending this weekend at my parent's house (oh yay for me...)

*IHOP is the greatest restaurant EVER

*Strangers wanting to touch my baby puts me in panic mode, which leads to a cold sweat and throwing flames from my eyes

*The Lifetime movie that is on right now has to be the WORST thing i've ever seen

*I feel like I have lost my ability to write long post

*I miss the stories of being chased by
armadillos, or giving real estate advice.

*I'm ready to get back to my LIFE, as in, without month long hospital stays and Doctor's appointments not being EVERY day

*Kaylee's vision screen is tomorrow, at Baptist, which is why I am staying with my parents.

*I... MISS... JEREMY! When i'm away from him I stay on the verge of TEARS!! Tears I tell ya, sobbing, can't catch my breathe, on the point of a breakdown TEARS when we're apart. Sad, I know.

*My dad just went to buy me ice cream :)

5 comments:

  1. Here's something I know: I LOVE KRYSTAL HAYWARD! Hang in there, sister! I know it has to be hard being away from hubby and house, but things will be back to normal anytime...to quote Darius Rucker: "It won't be like this for long!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! You will be home soon enough! And I can't wait to hear more stories from you!! And, also, I LOVE you having a step son older than my son haha :-) I am still in awe of all those clothes :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I've been missing your posts. I haven't had much time to post mine, though. Busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you about passing on clothes!!! I much rather give it away to friends than a resale shop or yardsale.

    And... I love when my friends give me things for free. Free rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure I am too late to vote on the previous post but, I LOVE the polka dots...too cute!! I used to FREAK OUT when people touched my children. I have no idea why people think this is ok but, it drove me crazy!!! We started using a sling to carry them in and people stopped touching them. Inside the sling was a little more...off limits. Plus, they loved being so snuggly close!!

    ReplyDelete