Friday, May 01, 2009

Quick! We need your help!

Kaylee is making her first adventure into a large crowd of people overwhelmed to see her. That's right, Kaylee is going to church! She is not sure of what she wants to wear, so we need your help.


Her "still can't wear until i'm 3 months old" preemie outfit that we brought her home in. Well, that we made it to my parent's house in, and while changing her diaper she pee'd all over it.



The too cute dress from Ashley!



Or.. the dress says it all.. "Pretty Girl"



I don't have a prize to give away, but if you help us with this decision, I will cook for you anytime you're in Southern Arkansas, with a larger than life appetite for souther cooking and tea that is just a little too sweet :)

5 comments:

  1. Of course she should wear the cute dress I got her :) haha. I love them all girl.. oh man what I would give to have a little girl now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh... all 3 are great!! I would go with the first one. I like simple colors. The second one is also very good. I almost picked that one.

    The last one looks good for bouncing around town. It is playful.

    You will probably already be back from church by the time you see this.... I hope it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the second one! Polka dots are cute on her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've gotta go with the second one... sorry i'm late... being a mommy of an infant is hectic... but I don't have to tell you that lol

    ReplyDelete