Friday, May 29, 2009

Remember When?

Remember when I posted about a certain "Wednesday" that was a surprise...
Or a Tuesday that was "part 2 of Wednesday"..
Do you remember?



Time passed, and I didn't know what to say. Things did not go the way I expected. I had people I didn't even know telling me the results of these two days, just to later find out "something happened". I still don't know what happened, and I honestly still don't want to talk about it. I will say, it was for a job. A job I didn't get, even after everyone heard I had. Everything works out for the best though, or at least that's what i'm going to hope because...




Starting July 1, i'll be the 2nd Teacher in a 2 Teacher Program at Crossett High School! Teaching Agriculture of course, i'll have some Intro to Agriculture classes, a Greenhouse class and another Intro to the World of Agriculture. Or something like that, it's not all set in stone. I do get to meet my students next week, and spend some time with them. Luckily, next week, i'll get to meet MOST of the Officer Team also. I'm very excited.


We will be moving, so it's a good thing I started packing not long ago. I have a LONG LONG LONG ways to go.. but I did start.. that's a plus right?




This is where I live now.






And this is where Crossett is...



It's about a 2 hour drive. Not bad, but I want to live closer. I wanted to get out of Southern Arkansas... but Southern Arkansas LOVES me. And that's ok, cause i'm loving Southern Arkansas more and more!

3 comments:

  1. I KNEW you would get it. Just don't be like Mr. J and you'll be fine. think...be like Mr. Evans...over and over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! Congratulations Krystal! That is so awesome!! :) Ah, to be an ag teacher...that is gonna be so stinkin' fun! Southern Arkansas is great...just move away and you'll realize it! Crossett is great except for the papermill smell. :( You're gonna love it, girl! I am so happy for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete