Friday, May 22, 2009

Ugh

My teeth are clenched so tight my jaw hurts.
My stomach is in knots.
My fingernails are non-existant...
My body is going through a crisis....
Period.
I'm stressed. I thought once school was out, I would be better. I thought once Kaylee was home, I would be better. I thought I thought I thought. I'm still thinking. Can't stop thinking. Why is this so stressful? Am I finally going to see the end of my "wednesday" that I no longer want to even THINK about much less talk about, my endless search, my constant struggle... as if I don't have enough going on in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I hate these days! All the bombs usually drop at once and cause these days! I think it's a Wednesday epidemic...because mine SUCKED majorly too! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexapro...it makes all your nervous feelings go away. No, I mean seriously...It worked for me!

    Everything will get better, bestie! I promise. Just sit down, take a deep breath and relax! Sometimes you just have to take time out for yourself. Go get a pedi and a mani and you'll be good in no time!

    ReplyDelete