Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Sunday, June 28, 2009
I was happy, well, BEYOND happy. A brand new car with nothin but time to waste in it. I loved that car so much.. while I was single. I met Jeremy + Jeremy had two boys + Boys couldn't fit comfortably in back seat = Mustang needed to go & Sad Krystal. So I traded the following August, leaving me in the mustang seventeen happy months. Well, eight happy months, one month without, and the following eight months worrying. Why worry? Because I totaled a deer in the mustang. Hit it, drug it under the car, and did $6,000 worth of damage.
I went to the lot where I bought the Stang', looking for something bigger. I left with this.
Ehh, not so fond of this one. In fact, I had to look through 981 pictures to find this one single picture of the equinox, on the car lot, the day I got it. I hit a deer in this one too, and though I wish it would've totaled the car and NOT the deer... there was only $4,000 worth of damage that time.
I've been looking to trade for a while. A long while. I knew what I wanted, just couldn't find exactly what I wanted. Last Thursday, while taking Kaylee to Little Rock for some tests... I found what I wanted.
2009 Ford F150
Please excuse my husband, whom is talking on the phone in all of the above pictures..
She won't stay awake in it long enough to let me know!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
- 5-6 different fake colored flowers (or all the same, whatever you like!)
- Ball Point Pens (not any that click)
- Floral Tape
This is NOT one of my crafts, but it is one of my mom's crafts. She made this for Kaylee
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
1) Kaylee has been sick, high temp, congestion.. blah
2) I started summer graduate classes, I should have known.. right?
3) Packing. Even though I only have 3 boxes packed, it's better than the 1 box I had packed this time last week.
4) Spending time with PJ and Emma. Even though life is hectic right now- my friend PJ is staying with us while her husband is working in Magnolia. They have a precious little girl and a sweet little boy. You can check out and follow her blog here.. http://babysethryan.blogspot.com/
5) Did I mention i'm taking a summer graduate class? And that I have 5 books for this one class?
6) Looking for a house in Crossett. We found one, just hope everything works out.
7) Farm Town. I can't lie, i'm addicted.
So, now that you all know what I have been doing... what's been going on with you??!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Or a Tuesday that was "part 2 of Wednesday"..
Do you remember?
And this is where Crossett is...
It's about a 2 hour drive. Not bad, but I want to live closer. I wanted to get out of Southern Arkansas... but Southern Arkansas LOVES me. And that's ok, cause i'm loving Southern Arkansas more and more!