Monday, April 27, 2009

Quick Update!

For a quick update...in pictures. Sorry!!

Kaylee's "Going Home" outfit was HUGE, even for a preemie outfit!



Her daddy putting her in her car seat....



Ready to go!



After Kaylee's first bath, at home that is..



And her outfit says... "I'll always be Daddy's little Girl"



Sadly, I most likely won't be able to post much this week either. Here's an outline of the week for you, though!

Today (Monday) Children's in Little Rock for Hearing Screen
Tuesday- Home Health Visit (they come 2x a week)
Wednesday- MY Dr. appointment, they are too excited about seeing Kaylee
Thursday- Another appoinment, thinking in Magnolia, after I cancel the one in LR for overlaps.. but I can't think right now which appoinment in which!
Friday- 2nd visit to her doctor in Texarkana. Last Friday, she was 4 lbs. 12 1/2 ounces!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a BUSY week ahead of you! I bet you're so excited for Kaylee to be home! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all made it home okay! I bet the boys were sure excited to get their little sister home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Glad she is home now :) Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww i missed you too!! I'm still anxious to know about "that" wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks girl!! Yes I will be around this weekend :) I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete