Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is Jerry Springer the only thing on TV at noon?!?!

I changed my page a little, trying to make it a little more “me”… but I’m not set on it. The header is a little too goofy for me. I was really just trying stuff out, so I found a grass cartoon picture, added a cute llama and wordart, and I’ll be changing it as soon as I can. If you’d like, throw me some ideas and I’ll try to create a custom header for you. I’d really like to practice, but my creativity stops at farm animals.

Kaylee Cakes (hahaaa, that’s what I’ve been calling her, but only when she’s eating) MAY GET TO COME HOME SOON! Like, before next weekend. Last night she weighed 1945 grams, or 4 pounds 4.6 ounces. She’s 5 grams away from going to an open crib, which could still happen today. Kaylee just took 2 bottles in a role, so depending on how she feels at 2 will determine if begins 3 bottles per shift (which leaves 1 tube feeding).

I’m waiting on Jeremy’s mom to get here, so I’m going to leave you all with some pictures! Hope to see you Sunday at the baby shower!!













6 comments:

  1. I love those cute little pants she's wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously thinking about coming up there.

    "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!" lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so she REALLY is getting bigger! I can tell! Yayy...she's coming home so sooonnnn!

    And yes, dear...Jerry is the only thing on at 12.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait until you see the outfit I got her.. Oh man.. makes me want a little girl NOW! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh, she is too cute and getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell she is getting bigger!! She is just a doll Krystal! I can't wait for the shower tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete