Monday, April 13, 2009

Part 2 of Wednesday soon!

Easter pictures are better late than never... right?







By the way... we're in the next (and last!) Step-Down! Woo hooo! She's in a room that's pretty much like a normal hospital room, with it's own bathroom and a bed (for me of course). If I get a chance i'll post some pictures of her new room. It was so great getting to stay with her last night. I have to get started on my grad work now, but hopefully i'll have a few more chances to blog this week opposed to the last couple. Before I go, remember that "Wednesday" that I couldn't talk about? It's been a while.. but surely you remember! Part 2 of "Wednesday" is happening Tuesday, so expect "maybe" a few hints soon!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I'm excited about the Wednesday post!! Oh, and I got the text about the shower :) I will be there :) BTW, YAHHH for Kaylee being in the last step down :0)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! I can't wait for her shower!! I will be there with bells on...ok not really but, I am super excited to come! Love you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's RIGHT as soon as you get in DOnaldson. You have to go down a creepy dirt road but it's an adorable place!! We have got to go together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, I'm DYING to know about that "Wednesday" lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaylee looks JUST like Jeremy! It's like...wow!
    CAn't wait to see you guys Sunday =)!!!

    ReplyDelete