Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Look At This Face





Look at this face. Would you take beauty advice from her? One my very best friends, Tara , has FINALLY started blogging and is writing some GREAT reviews on beauty products.

I have been having MAJOR problems with “flaky” skin on my face, I know it sounds gross… sorry for that. Anyways, my face is so dry, and anytime I look at moisturizers they are all for oily skin! What?! Sadly, I guess Tara was having the same problem (her’s from a tanning bed, though) and she found the miracle product! I am going to buy some ASAP!! I have tried everything… several moisturizers and washes, proactive.. you name it. I hope this works as well for me as it is her.

What will be her next big topic?? Mascara! My next favorite thing to eye liner. I’m so pumped I’ll be checking blogger ever 5 minutes until it’s posted!

So, Go follow!! If it’s not beauty products you’re in to, I’m sure she’ll still post some about her life, and trust me… it’ll be worth your time.

A Mineral Makeup review sure would be nice.… hint hint!

Click Here to Visit Tara

3 comments: