Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today is the Day!

One of the many test Kaylee had to pass before coming home was a car seat test. She had to sit in her car seat for the amount of her trip home (which is 3 hours) to determine if she could handle the ride. They were making sure she could support her own head by holding it up instead of going foward, checking her oxygen levels in her blood, and seeing that her heart rate didn't drop. Kaylee did great. She passed the test with flying colors.

In some of her pictures you can't tell how little she truly is. She weighs 4 lbs. 10 ounces now, but to truly see how little she is, I took a picture of her in her car seat.




Keep us in your prayers as we make our journey home today!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG...she is so cute!!! My youngest was 4 lbs and 10 oz when we brought her home. People would stop me in the store and think she was a doll (literally a doll). Congrats and enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Krystal! You guys are in my prayers and I'm so happy for you that you're finally taking Baby Kaylee home!! Congrats! This is the beginning of your life as a mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! I'm so happy she is coming home! I hope all goes well for you and pray that you get to sleep some! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, girl! i can't believe you haven't gotten to watch the twilight dvd! that's brutal!! :)

    ReplyDelete