Monday, April 06, 2009

Yay! I got an AWARD!!




Yay! I got an award!! I have to thank my new friend, Ace, for giving it and I absolutely LOVE reading her blog. She had a preemie daughter also, who was born right at the same time and weight as Kaylee, just eleven years ago. Ace’s daughter is absolutely stunning today and gives me soo much hope for sweet Kaylee. So for the rules..

1. Link back to Ace. You have to check her out!
2. List seven things I love, which shouldn’t be too hard to do (hopefully)
3. Link seven blogs, and of course let them know!

7 Things I love

1) My Family! This is an “of course” right? Jeremy is absolutely perfect for me, I can’t imagine my life without him. Tyler and Aidan bring so much to my life, good times and bad. I love them as if they were my own. Sweet Kaylee… oh I could go on and on even though she’s only 2 weeks old! Kaylee makes my life complete, washes all my worries away with a simple smile, and really shows me my life is everything I have ever wanted, and more.

2) Monday Taco Salads at Baptist. Woot Woot! Once your mouth comes back up from dropping in shock that I am lovin’ some cafeteria food, it would (your mouth) gain like 20% salvia if you could see how magnificent these works of art are. Maybe next week I will take a picture, that is, if any is left by the time I make it back to the 2nd floor (those elevators take a reallllly long time.. hehe)

3) The Tyra Banks Show. Love, Love, Love IT! I’m newly addicted, so when Kaylee is sleeping I venture off to the waiting room to watch Tyra. Coming in at second is the Steve Wilkos show.

4) The nursing staff at Baptist (I promise I’ll get to some non-hospital related loves next). They have been absolute WONDERFUL, and I couldn’t ask for better care for my daughter!

5) Blogging. Blogging really helps me rant, rave, or just get things off my mind! It also gives for a break from graduate work, in which I haven’t even started this week.

6) Llamas. I think llamas are wonderful, if I could keep one in the house (which I’m sure Jeremy wouldn’t mind) I absolutely would, and I’d probably make all the dogs stay outside just for the llama’s utmost comfort.

7) My FRIENDS. With everything I’m going through, I’m really finding out who my true friends are and I can’t thank you enough for all you have done for me! Whether a phone call or a picture comment on facebook, you all mean the world to me!

Now for my 7 I’m linking (if I can figure out how to link!)

1. Ashley. She wants more followers, and I can about promise you reading her blog is good for your health. You may even be the high bidder on “Husband for Sale”, any offers accepted!

2. Kasey. Between losing weight and being a Twilight Addict, Kasey is definitely someone to read! Be sure and check out the pictures of her awesome grandma too!

3. Nikki. Reading about her two adorable children makes my day worthwhile (seriously!) and I always look forward to a new post!

4. Tara. Come on Tara, one blog is NOT enough!!

5. Catherine. New mother, current step-mother and has all my respect! How she does it is beyond me, but a challenge I will face soon enough!

6. MckMama. If you aren’t following, you really should. Little Stellan needs all the prayers he can get!

7.Ace. Not sure if this is really allowed (linking the same person who linked you), but I just have to! Ace is truly an inspiration to me, and I’m so glad she has found me!


Oh yea, an update on Kaylee! She's now 3 lbs. 9 1/2 ounces and doing GREAT!

3 comments:

  1. Krystal! I'm so glad Kaylee is doing better and I'm going to check out Ace right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that precious hat!! She is an ANGEL krystal :-)

    Thank you for the award..

    oh, and Mitch works ALL week. I can come by Thursday, if it rains (Because he will be off early lol) or Friday. Which ever is better for you guys.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this picture of her!!

    ReplyDelete