Monday, March 02, 2009

I had no idea...

Armadillos will chase you!!! After being completely blown away by The Bachelor, smartie me decides to finally go get the socks out of the dryer. Sadly, my "laundry room" is outside. This doesn't bother me really, unless it is raining or really hot in which the red wasp come out and attack. They stay around both sides of the door and as soon as it comes open or closed, they are after the first thing moving that they see. Just in case you ever decide to stop by, you could prob. get a pretty good kick out of watching me put on a load of laundry. I stand with my basket on my hip, wasp spray in my hand, and I cautiously wait for the right time to open the door. Then the race is on, the quicker I can close the door the better... which then leaves me to face the angry swarm of wasps on the outside. Oh how I love hot weather and outside laundry rooms...

Anyways, back to my initial story. I'm waddleing out of the laundry room, basket on hip, and I hear Kitty. I say "Hey Kitty!" and then realize Kitty is on the porch...which leaves something unknown beside me. I look over and there is an armadillo. Once the armadillo and I make eye contact, I get a hiss from it and the thing starts chasing me! What?!?! I ran up them steps as fast as I could, which is quite scary. Running into the house, I asked Jeremy "Can armadillos carry rabies?!" because of course, as slow as I was running surely the thing had time to chew my leg off. What happens then? Jeremy doesn't believe me!! I just got chased down by an armadillo, the wild thing is still out there, and i'm worried I now have rabies... even though I wasn't bitten.

Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. i had NO idea either!! Bless your heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i didn't know there was a part 2.. but YES I WILL! I will be cussing him the whole time again... HAHA

    ReplyDelete