Thursday, March 12, 2009

Don't worry

I'm still around! I know it's been a while, and though i've missed you all terribly I have been soo busy lately. I just wanted to stop in and say i'm still around, and expect a nice, long read in the near future. After a VERY busy day yesterday I am extremely exhausted, and with the "lovely" weather change, my sinuses are even worse today. So, i'm about to throw the little monster who is currently attacking my hair (zoey) in the kitchen sink for a bath and then take her for her puppy shots (3rd time) and Stormy (our rescued poodle) to have his stitches out.... at the vet of course. I hope everyone is doing good!


Free Signature Generator

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you're still around!
    I was worrying!!
    I know, man, I wish you could crash my Twilight DVD Release party!! :)
    It's gonna be sooo fun!!
    I think I will pass out the vampire teeth...
    and I'm gonna paint my nails BLOOD red! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete