Saturday, March 07, 2009

Things I desperately want to learn...

1) How to jump a car battery, as in, with jumper cables
2) Change a Tire
3) Pick my own clothes, shoes, and jewelry without Jeremy’s help (not that I don’t LOVE his help, but I’d like to be able to do it on my own too)
4) How to cut hair. I would drop everything to go to Cosmetology School.
5) Sign Language.
6) Knitting. Heck, even sewing with a sewing machine would work for me!
7) Read a Map. It’s true, I don’t know how to read a map. Me being in the passenger seat is total chaos, as well as me being in the driver’s seat.
8) Understand directions better, I get lost going to Texarkana still.
9) How to cook my mom’s corn casserole.
10) If there’s a way to gain common sense. People don’t see how truly smart I am, due to my lack of common sense.


Free Signature Generator

1 comment: