Monday, March 16, 2009

If you ever think you might sell your house...

Take it from me, lesson learned. If you think you may want to sell your house, as in.. tomorrow, 10 years..whenever. Do NOT do what I did.

1) Turn your built on the back porch greenhouse into a pig pen.


2) Once the pig is gone, let chickens roost in what is left of the greenhouse.


When you do these things despite my advice, here is what you can expect.






A pile of ....grossness... being swept out the backdoor of the greenhouse, on top of a now non-existant flowerbed. Except for the one remaining plant that was too big to be covered. This is, of course, after....




All of THIS has been removed from the greenhouse. But of course, then you can expect...


A somewhat manageable greenhouse again. It needs some more work... but it's not AS bad. Yes, it was...

1) A real pig. It was just sooo cute! I couldn't let it sleep out in the cold...

2) An ALL DAY clean

3) I only took part in the picture taking.

4) I am out of rocks.

5) I got my punishment... cleaning the bath tub.


BUT... while I was outside, I did manage to take a picture of this....





The LAUNDRY ROOM!!! In fact, Barker is showing you all exactly where I was standing during the dreadful armadillo attack. If he hadn't been standing at the door watching, surely he would have chased the thing off for me, before it started chasing me. Oh, and please ignore my "stepping stones" that were left by the previous owners, and i'm too lazy to change them out.

Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all: DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE A GREENHOUSE? Fill that thing up! It could be BEAUTIFUL! I'm super jealous.
    Second: I can't believe you have to walk so far to do clothes, it's super cut though!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks! I feel like such a nerd though! Ye ma'am I sure do have a nosering and I LOVE IT! I've wanted one for a while and I know when I'm a teacher it's gonna be a no-no so I decided to just go ahead and get it! I actually went to Vision 4 Less in texarkana and got two pairs of glasses, lenses and all, for $138.00. So I thought that was actually pretty good!! :)

    ReplyDelete