Friday, March 13, 2009

Time for that Update I promised!

Since I mentioned yesterday I would be updating in the “near-future” I guess I can’t leave you all waiting huh? I’d love to tell you all that the reason I haven’t posted is because I have been out fighting fires, giving CPR to hit-by-car animals, and saving the world.. but.. my only excuse is, SINUSES. Yes, it’s true. The Sinus bug hits me hard every year, and of course, the same time every year. It’s amazing that I still get surprised by the Sinus bug, it always seems to catch me in the worst moments. It has been so bad, I am beginning to believe I have lost all hearing ability in my right ear. I guess if that is the case, I won’t be able to hear all the chaos going on in my house at all times… so maybe it’s not such a bad thing. I know it has been pretty peaceful when I can walk back to the bedroom to fold clothes and hear… SILENCE. So, time for an update.



Saturday-I posted my “want to learn” blog after Jeremy’s truck wouldn’t start. I know what jumper cables are, but I barely know how to pop the hood on my car. Of course I know how to pull the little button thing on the inside for the initial “pop”, but once you gotta find that thing to move over for the lift… I have tried and tried and still can’t do it. Truth be known, I can’t even get my hand far enough in there to find the thing to move! I believe Saturday I did everything in my ability to stay at home. For once. The closest I went to leaving the house was going outside, to do laundry.



Sunday- Nothing major- sold a bird, ate at Popeyes in Texarkana (yumm), got the boys, ate again, came home, went to bed.



Monday- If I could remember I would tell, but I seriously can’t remember



Tuesday- PT conference… then I was asked to present to Tyler’s 4-H group over genetics. That was a wonderful hot dogs with chili night!



Thursday-Rested from Wednesday, took Zoey and Stormy to the vet, rested some more… after re-arranging my kitchen cabinets.



Today- Slept In.. ahhhh, the wonders of a few extra hours of sleep. In fact, it’s 11:07 and I’m still in my PJ’s.



Yes… I know I left out Wednesday. Poor Wednesday must remain a secret for a while, sorry!! I hope your feelings aren’t hurt so bad you stop reading my blog, but just know that I WILL TELL. Yes, I WILL TELL when the time is right, so keep checking back and you will know, within a month I hope!



So, on to other news. I have weekend plans that don’t involve leaving the house. I’m ready for some SPRING CLEANING!! I just hope I don’t get too wore down, too quickly which seemed to happen yesterday after I :



1. Got home from vet
2. Put supper in the oven, immediately after walking in the door.
3. Re-arranged my kitchen cabinets while supper was in oven.
4. Served and Ate lasagna, salad, and garlic bread…
5. Did dishes as soon as they hit the sink (WHAT?!?!)
6. Put dishes up while cake was baking (another WHAT?!?!)
7. Sorted laundry
8. Folded clothes that were put in the dryer 2 days ago (Opps….)
9. Put another load on
10. Pulled cake from oven
11. Fed/Watered livestock
12. Put the icing on the cake!



…all without sitting down, once. I imagine that’s why I got so wore down, being 31 weeks pregnant and all. But anyways…



Speaking of pregnancy… I am officially 31 weeks today, and my BABY SHOWER is less than 2 weeks away! It’s actually only a week and 2 days away, so you all better be getting ready!! My WONDERFUL sisters are throwing the shower for me, and I couldn’t appreciate them or the shower enough.



It’s time for a little “advertisement” I should say. I try to be a creative person, but I hate to say my sister Geri gets the “most creative” award. She not only did my baby shower invitations, she also did JoAnn’s. When I needed invitations for JoAnn’s baby shower, I simply called her, gave her very little detail of what I wanted and the rest was in her hands. Just a few short days later they were ready to go, and better than I could have imagined!





(For Privacy Reasons, I blurred some of the words/phone numbers/addresses out)











I told Geri we were having a "camo" themed shower, and i'm pretty sure that was it! JoAnn's invitations turned out ADORABLE!



So, I didn't really know what to expect when my shower invitations would be coming around. We aren't finding out what we're having, so no "pink or blue" could be incorporated. When Jeremy opened the invitation and refused to show me, I was screaming that it was a Federal Offense to open mail with someone else's name on it and if he didn't show me in 2 seconds I would report him.



Then... this is what I see.

I almost cried. They are sooo CUTE!!! Yet again, my sister Geri deserves the "Most Creative" Award.

If you need invitations for Baby Showers, Weddings, Birthday Parties, whatever.. please feel free to contact her! Geri has started her own business called GerBear Creations. She lives in Hot Springs, and her e-mail address is: gerbear.creations@gmail.com

I guess that's really all I have to say, today! I'll try to update sooner, as in tomorrow or the next day.. surely i'll have time between all my cleaning!

Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT until your shower!!!!! And you just wait until your "nesting" instinct kicks in.. your house will be SPOTLESS and I'm sure ALL of your spring cleaning with be done.. hahah

    Also, thanks for the comment you made on my blog. I really appreciate it girl :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Krystal...you're so cute!
    I WANNA KNOW WHAT WEDNESDAY WAS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm DYYYYYIIINNGGGG to know about Wednesday LOL..

    ReplyDelete