Monday, March 02, 2009

Yes Dad..I finally cooked the ham

That's what I can say next time I talk to my dad. He gave us a ham sometime around Christmas, and I just cooked it yesterday. Well, if cooking a ham includes frying a ham (which it does in my book) I fried ham for supper last night, and we had some good fried ham sandwiches. For breakfast this morning (what??! I cooked breakfast!) Jeremy and I had pancakes and left-over ham. We have so much ham, i'm even heatin it up for supper tonight! Woo-hoo! I can't help it i'm so lazy lately... I feel bad, sometimes. It takes all I have to get up and pre-heat the oven, much less finding something to put in the oven. Lately, we've been having chicken strips, fries, manwhich...anything that takes less than 20 min! Shame on me, someone ought to slap my hands for this, I almost feel as if i'm neglecting my husband by making him eat all this pre-cooked food, but... they boys sure love it!

So, tonight's menu consists of:

Fried ham, re-heated
Mac and cheese
Green beans
and if they are lucky... I may throw on some type of bread.

I'll be sure and remember my reviews for you all... but here is my predictions

Aidan: I don't wanna eat this
Tyler: UUggghhhh, HAM again?!?!
Jeremy: When did Monday become left-over night?
Me: Eat or go to bed hungry!!

Hehee, anyone want some fried ham? You're more than welcome to join :)

Free Signature Generator

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Fried ham sounds good to me. And you have that right...your pregnant:) Be lazy while you can!

    ReplyDelete