Wednesday, March 18, 2009

4 More Days!!

4 days away!! I’m so excited, I absolutely cannot wait until my baby shower! I had another DR appointment today, all is well! I go back in 2 weeks, then I have another 2 weeks until my next one… then it’s down to every week. I now remember what I did last Monday… and how I completely forgot is beyond me. I got my hair done colored/cut, yet again. My hair is growing so fast (thanks pre-natal’s!) that I can’t keep up with it, so I’m having to go ever 3-4 weeks for it to look right. I’ll post pictures later, when I get a chance :)



Since I don't have much to say, here's something to occupy your time.






Jeremy's mom bought us this adorable bassinet, which we picked up over the weekend. While we were picking it up, there was a lady who wanted to sell some of her baby clothes (with price tags still attached) and since we bought them all... she threw in 3 packages of diapers, which are in the bassinet! (2 are seen, one is hidden underneath).

Since I don't have a "nursery" set up, I saw this at Wal-Mart and thought it'd work perfectly to store baby clothes in until I can get something else. And... haha, yes.. you see mostly pink :) The blanket was made for the baby (and it's pink too, hehee) by Jeremy's aunt as a present from his mom. Does that make any sense? If this baby is a boy, I sure hope he likes wearing pink!

Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

  1. I am soooooo excited for you! I wish I could make it to the shower, but I have to work on Sundays now. :( Anyways, let me know what you DON'T get at your shower and I will go from there. Hope you have a wonderful shower day and get lots of goodies. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT until your shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! It will be here before you know it!
    Hope you get all the things you need at your shower!!

    ReplyDelete