Friday, March 06, 2009

That time again!!

It's that time again! I'm 30 weeks pregnant today!! I'm so excited to be this far, only 10 more weeks to go!!


Ok, Ok.... I know, this picture is more about the shirt than the belly. I found it at Motherhood Maternity the other day and just HAD TO HAVE IT!! Jeremy says it doesn't do my pregnancy justice, so he made me put on a different shirt.




Is that better? I swear these were taken on the same day, just minutes apart!!

I think I got offended... Hahaaa!!!


Compared to 18 weeks here!! Same shirt, just a "few" weeks difference!
Since we aren't finding out the sex of the baby, we are going to take a girl outfit, and a boy outfit. Well... I thought i'd share. We found the boy outfit a while back at JC Penny, but we just found the girl outfit the other day at The Children's Place. Before I put them in my suitcase (woot woot! I'm getting soo prepared!) I had to take pictures and show their cuteness!


Of course, this is the little boys! Those little frogs are just sooo cute!


And the little girl's! Ohhhh, I love this little dress!! As soon as Jeremy and I saw it we couldn't leave without it! I think the little bonnet is just adorable :)

4 comments:

  1. I love it!
    You look great...and the baby clothes are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh btw...i thought the shirt deserved it's own comment...
    I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that pink shirt. You're already 30 weeks?!? wow! I love both of the outfits you guys picked out.

    ReplyDelete