Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Vehicle Evolution

I got my first car at the mere age of 15, a couple of months before my 16th birthday. I was away on a FFA trip for the weekend, just to come home to a 2001 pontiac sunfire, completely paid for. I kept that sunfire for 5 years, only being in a shop once for a recalled part.







My parents started to worry about the reliabilty of the sunfire since I was going into the 2nd semester of my junior year of college, and had been driving the wheels off that car. After looking a few places and driving a few cars.. my heart was set on this.

2007 Ford Mustang








I was happy, well, BEYOND happy. A brand new car with nothin but time to waste in it. I loved that car so much.. while I was single. I met Jeremy + Jeremy had two boys + Boys couldn't fit comfortably in back seat = Mustang needed to go & Sad Krystal. So I traded the following August, leaving me in the mustang seventeen happy months. Well, eight happy months, one month without, and the following eight months worrying. Why worry? Because I totaled a deer in the mustang. Hit it, drug it under the car, and did $6,000 worth of damage.


I went to the lot where I bought the Stang', looking for something bigger. I left with this.


2005 Chevy Equinox




Ehh, not so fond of this one. In fact, I had to look through 981 pictures to find this one single picture of the equinox, on the car lot, the day I got it. I hit a deer in this one too, and though I wish it would've totaled the car and NOT the deer... there was only $4,000 worth of damage that time.




I've been looking to trade for a while. A long while. I knew what I wanted, just couldn't find exactly what I wanted. Last Thursday, while taking Kaylee to Little Rock for some tests... I found what I wanted.

2009 Ford F150







Please excuse my husband, whom is talking on the phone in all of the above pictures..
I let him drive because he had just bought me this..

Woo hoo!!
And what does Miss Kaylee think of her momma's new ride???

She won't stay awake in it long enough to let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! The evolution process! I have come a long way since my little honda crx, God I miss that car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatcha going to tow? a boat or horses??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, girl! I love the vehicle evolution...and I LOVE the truck! :)

    ReplyDelete