Friday, February 27, 2009

I knew bed sounded too good to be true....

I'm back! No one even knows about this blog yet, so you couldn't have missed me much. I decided that I would google my name, hehee. About 3 down I see "Southern Arkansas University announces Spring 2008 President's List" What?! Why is this result showing up for searching my name? So I continue reading, and I find "From Malvern, Krystal L. Hayward, a senior agriculture education major". Unless there is another girl with my name, from my hometown, graduated with an ag. ed degree, and from SAU... I made the President's List!! Granted, this was when I graduated, meaning they took my GPA for student teaching. Now I get to flaunt this little badge thing, but the only place I know where to flaunt it is here. Sorry, I have to rub it in a little!!



MAGNOLIA, Ark. – Following the spring semester at Southern Arkansas University, 195 students were named to the SAU President’s List for making all As.Students who were academically recognized include the following:
{imagine 194 other names and...}
From Malvern, Krystal Leann Hayward, a senior agricultural education major.

As with accepting any great reward, i'd like to thank several people..

(Imagine my microphone voice now..) Thank you Mom and Dad, for supporting me and believing in me, along with paying most of my college tuition. I couldn't have done it without you, literally. Thank you Jeremy, for allowing me to rant and cry about my semester. Thanks to everybody who had a hand in me making all A's, such as my advisor, collaborating teachers, and all those poor people who had to listen to me talk about my portfolio. Thank you, Thank you all...

Free Signature Generator

1 comment:

  1. Awww congrats girl! I'm glad your on here now. You better blog everyday so I can read it.. haha I love reading your blogs :-D!

    ReplyDelete